Policy key definitions:
- "I", "our", "us", or "we" refer to the business; RoyaltyCloud Limited.
- "you", "the user" refer to the person(s) using this website.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
- PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
- ICO means Information Commissioner's Office.
- Cookies mean small files stored on a user’s computer or device.
Key principles of GDPR:
Processing of your personal data
ICO Data Protection Register
Protecting your data is important to us.
We are exempt from the ICO Data Protection Register because we are not responsible for deciding how information is processed. We have however chosen to register on a voluntary basis.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Under the GDPR we control and / or process any personal information about you electronically using the following lawful bases.
- Lawful basis: Consent
- Our purpose for processing, why it is necessary and how we process your information is: So that we can communicate with you regarding products and services you may be interested in, and to enable us to fulfil our obligations to you in carrying out the service.
- Data retention period: We will continue to process your information under this basis until you withdraw consent, or it is determined your consent no longer exists.
- Sharing your information: No
If, as determined by us, the lawful basis upon which we process your personal information changes, we will notify you about the change and any new lawful basis to be used if required. We shall stop processing your personal information if the lawful basis used is no longer relevant.
Your individual rights
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows. You can read more about your rights in detail here;
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You also have the right to complain to the ICO [www.ico.org.uk] if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
Some cookies are required to enjoy and use the full functionality of this website.
Cookies that we use are;
Google Analytics tracking cookies.
- Google Analytics uses these cookies to discover when you first visited our site, how often you come back and how long you spend shopping. The information stored by these cookies can be seen only by the relevant staff at RoyaltyCloud and Google and never shows any confidential information, we also use Google Analytics to track the performance of our website.
- The names of the cookies are __utmX (where X is a letter from 'a' to 'z').
- If you wish to reject or delete these cookies, please see the following link http://www.google.com/intl/en/privacypolicy.html
DNN cookies. This website uses DNN, a content management system to display its webpages and allow you to use and login to the site.
|Cookie Name ||Stored For ||Purpose |
|.ASPXANONYMOUS || 69 days, 10 hours, and 40 minutes || This enables the site to maintain an anonymous user-id to track unique users within a session without them logging in or otherwise identifying themselves. |
| .DOTNETNUKE || session || This is necessary for site functionality, including forms authentication, created when a user logs |
|DotNetNukeAnonymous ||2 hours ||This cookie is set for authentication |
|__RequestVerificationToken ||session An anti-forgery cookie. ||It is designed to stop unauthorised posting of content to a website, known as Cross-Site Request Forgery. It holds no information about the user and is destroyed on closing the browser. |
|authentication ||session ||A DNN forms authentication cookie (created when a user logs in). |
|dnn_IsMobile ||session ||A DNN cookie used by the CMS to determine if the Visitor is browsing from a Mobile Device. |
|language ||session ||A DNN cookie is created called "language" to store the current language that the site is displayed to you in. |
|LastPageId ||session ||A DNN cookie used to store the TabID of the last visited page. |
Data security and protection
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
Fair & Transparent Privacy Explained
We have provided some further explanations about user privacy and the way we use this website to help promote a transparent and honest user privacy methodology. Sponsored links, affiliate tracking & commissions
Clickable sponsored or affiliate links may be displayed as a website URL like this; https://www.bbc.co.uk/ or as a titled text link like this: The BBC.
Clicking on any adverts, sponsored or affiliate links may track your actions by using a cookie saved to your device. You can read more about cookies on this website above. Your actions are usually recorded as a referral from our website by this cookie. In most cases we earn a very small commission from the advertiser or advertising partner, at no cost to you, whether you make a purchase on their website or not.
We use advertising partners in these ways to help generate an income from the website, which allows us to continue our work and provide you with the best overall experience and valued information.
If you have any concerns about this, we suggest you do not click on any adverts, sponsored or affiliate links found throughout the website.
Email marketing messages & subscription
Under the GDPR we use the consent lawful basis for anyone subscribing to our newsletter or marketing mailing list. We only collect certain data about you, as detailed in the "Processing of your personal data" above. Any email marketing messages we send are done so through an EMS, email marketing service provider. An EMS is a third-party service provider of software / applications that allows marketers to send out email marketing campaigns to a list of users.
Email marketing messages that we send may contain tracking beacons / tracked clickable links or similar server technologies in order to track subscriber activity within email marketing messages. Where used, such marketing messages may record a range of data such as; times, dates, I.P addresses, opens, clicks, forwards, geographic and demographic data. Such data, within its limitations will show the activity each subscriber made for that email campaign.
Any email marketing messages we send are in accordance with the GDPR and the PECR. We provide you with an easy method to withdraw your consent (unsubscribe) or manage your preferences / the information we hold about you at any time. See any marketing messages for instructions on how to unsubscribe or manage your preferences, otherwise contact our EMS provider.
We hold the following information about you within our EMS system;
- Name, email address, telephone number
This policy was last updated on 26th February 2021.